Our campaign will launch soon...stay tuned for updates and news!
Through your purchases, La Manina Dolls helps provide educational assistance to children in rural Vietnam
Breaking the chain of children poverty by providing educational opportunities to impoverished children in rural areas
Giving child hope and dreams that they can build on and act on
Unlocking the potential of each and every child by providing the necessary academic skills needed for success.
Offering English language education classes to children in rural villages that otherwise would never have these opportunities
Proving financial support to help schools provide food for students in impoverished schools
All children are entitled to an education that will help to lift them out of poverty and into a world of prosperity
La Manina has partnered with Volunteer house Vietnam and Save the Children Vietnam, to provide two children with our special "helping hand educational pouch”, for every doll purchased. Each pouch contains basic school supplies including a pencil, notebook, a ruler, eraser and markers. Also, through our partnerships, La Manina contributes a percentage of each sale to the building of schools in rural Vietnam. Volunteer House Vietnam.
Through your purchases, La Manina Dolls helps provide educational assistance to children in rural Vietnam. We are dedicated to helping children break free from the struggles of poverty.
How We Give
Lending a helping hand
For every La Manina Doll sold, we will donate a percentage of the proceeds to Volunteer House Vietnam and Save the Children. Your purchase will provide children with our special Helping Hand Educational Pouch with school supplies such as paper, books, pens and pencils, clothing, etc.
- Offering English education classes for children in rural communities and villages.
- The goal is to have classes available throughout rural Vietnam by 2020
- Teaching adults various skills including management and leadership
- Teaching practical computer skills
- Distributing holiday cakes and presents to poor and homeless people during the autumn festival celebrations.
- Donating school supplies and food to the most impoverished schools