Hold me, love me, and cuddle with me. My sister and I are great companions for you. Let’s play together.
I love playing with: Maru Martha
Size: 15cm X 7cm
These small hand held crocheted bunnies are perfect for babies and toddlers. They are easy to grip, soft and cuddly and will stand up to wear and tear. These can be popped into a diaper bag, stroller, car seat, luggage, backpack or what have you for a quick and easy toy to play with.
All dolls at La Manina are handmade with care with top quality yarn that is safe for your child and certified non toxic. These dolls are super soft and cuddly and are made to last for years to come.
· Handcrafted with 100% high quality cotton
· Knitted by the loving hand of our expert artisans
· Meticulously stitched for long-lasting use
· Soft and cuddly fabric: no fray or ruffle
· Inner cotton polyester: fiber high elasticity
· Ideal weight for perfect cuddling
· Safety standard certified from age 0 +
La Manina has partnered with Volunteer house Vietnam and Save the Children Vietnam, to provide two children with our special "helping hand educational pouch”, for every doll purchased. Each pouch contains basic school supplies including a pencil, notebook, a ruler, eraser and markers. Also, through our partnerships, La Manina contributes a percentage of each sale to the building of schools in rural Vietnam. Volunteer House Vietnam
All of our dolls are shipped via epacket with a tracking number provided. Delivery is typically 7 business days from shipment. Should you require faster shipping, please contact us for options.
- · Handcrafted with 100% high quality cotton
- · Knitted by the loving hand of expert artisans
- · Meticulously stitched for long-lasting use
- · Soft and cuddly fabric: no fray or ruffle
- · Inner cotton polyester: fiber high elasticity
- · Ideal weight for perfect cuddling
- · Safety standard certified from age 0 +
Through your purchase, a child in rural Vietnam will have access to school supplies and a school lunch for 1 week. You are providing a little helping hand to a very appreciative child.